Skip to content

General

2 results found

1. Horseplayers have to look at this as an investment. I have not been doing so well lately, so i invested in

I have not been doing well lately. I invested in Nathan's picks today and the result was $278 in wins.( 7 races ) More than I have made in the last couple of months. Thanks Nathan. Nice profit so far today.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Provide more race by race explanation especially for special picks

I purchased a month to see if it is a worthwhile addition to the information I use and thus far I have to say I'm not finding it effective. Perhaps it has been the extensive off tracks at Santa Anita but I wish the special picks provided more explanation. For example at Tampa tomorrow Feb. 6th race 9 you have selected 8 Drinks on Maggie at 2.5, 3 Makeyourselfathome 3.5 and 4 Ola Gatita 20 a clear longshot but then the "likely longshots" are 1 Freakin'me out 20 and 9 Forres Lilly while Kecoca is a "good longshot" at 15.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thanks for the suggestion. Basically with this race at Tampa today it’s saying, before scratches, that this race will be very chaotic. I dug deeper into the race and all horses in here have a shot in this cheap claiming race. When choosing a longshot, prefer the horses listed in the top 5 selections. For example in this race, I would key the 4 Ola Gatita at 20-1 in the exacta, trifecta, and superfecta with ALL other horses if I can afford it, because the chance of some serious payouts is huge… Does this help? Nathan

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base